It is currently October 16th, 2018, 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
[Offline]
 Post subject: Re: Turn in your neighbor for a $1000..
PostPosted: September 20th, 2009, 8:08 am 

[quote="Scopar"]
Do you really think that if some foreign country invades, owning a handgun makes you any safer?

I just saw this and well truly, no you won't be much safer. Mostly if somebody owns a handgun and carries it with them it is due to the fact of protection from others (e.g. living in a harmful area, you pissed off your ex-girlfriend's dad, etc.) If you are walking down a street in North Philadelphia and someone walks up to you demanding your wallet and you have a gun, it is only logical to give your wallet because without a doubt, a dozen other gang members are right behind the guy in some abandoned house. But what if this scenario happened in a rural area, and the person was holding a knife, etc. Will you discharge a fat piece of lead into that person's skull or simply cooperate? I wanted to say something else but my dog just came in, distracting me so now I forget what I was going to say. So sorry if what I just wrote sounded extremely ignorant. Usually my ending words make me seem smart, but in this one, I'll stand as the retard ;).
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
 Post subject: Re: Turn in your neighbor for a $1000..
PostPosted: September 24th, 2009, 9:16 am 

you people and your value for human life
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6